Artsformation is exploring the intersection between arts, society and technology, We research, create and experiment.
Artsformation is a research project that aims to understand, analyse, and promote the ways in which the Arts can reinforce the social, cultural, economic, and political benefits of digital transformation.
Artsformation investigates the potential of the Arts to intervene in critical social issues, with a view to remedying a range of abusive and exploitative aspects of digital technologies, such as labour politics, privacy and education.
With Artsformation we aim to support and be part of the process of making our communities resilient and adaptive in the 4th Industrial Revolution through research, innovation and applied artistic practice.
- Project acronym: Artsformation
- Project title: Mobilising the Arts for an Inclusive Digital Transformation
- Project ID: 870726
- Funded under: H2020-EU.3.6. – SOCIETAL CHALLENGES – Europe In A Changing World – Inclusive, Innovative And Reflective Societies
- Project coordinator: Prof. Dr. Christian Fieseler
- Project coordinator organization: BI Norwegian Business School, Norway